Through a reciprocal agreement between Universitas Muhammadiyah Purwokerto and partner universities abroad, students are able to pursue one semester in the host institution.
Students from any of our partner universities are eligible to study at Universitas Muhammadiyah Purwokerto through an exchange programme. The application and selection process for the exchange programme is run entirely by students’ home universities, thus prospective students should apply through their institution’s International Office in charge of the student exchange and study abroad programmes.
|Spring Semester||February 13th – June 9th 2023|
|Fall Semester||September 5th – December 23rd 2023|
|Spring Semester||November 29th 2022|
|Fall Semester||June 29th 2023|
Incoming exchange student can take up to 10 credits* in a semester.
* one credit equals to 50 minutes lecture (16 meetings in a semester)
|Department||Study Level||Download List of Courses|
|English Language Education||Master||click here|
|Arts and English Literature||Bachelor||click here|
|English Language Education||Bachelor||click here|
Requirements and Eligibility
- Registered as an active student at home university.
- Have a good command of the English Language.
- Have a good health condition.
- Have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Be physically present at home university at the time of application.
- Must agree to enroll at UMP as described in the program plan.
- Must agree to abide by the rules and regulations of UMP.
- Should demonstrate excellent personal skills.
- Agrees to be responsible for the costs incurred.
- Fill up the online application form – UMP Student Exchange Program Application Form
- UMP International will do application review and clarification.
- UMP International will forward the application to the Host Faculty for their review and approval.( The host faculty have the right to accept or reject the exchange student application)
- The Letter of Acceptance will be issued out after faculty’s approval.